THE SOUTH BARN FARM MARKET, 741 PROVINCE RD., GILMANTON
NEW FALL HOURS:
3-5:30 ThurS, 10-3 SAT, 11-3 SUN. (NO FRIDAY OPENING)
Be sure to pick up you GO Loyalty Card: Visit the Market 10 time, buy at least $5 of goods, and get a 10% discount on your 10th visit
GILMANTON’S OWN ONLINE! STILL OPEN FOR THURS PICKUP
ENTER THE MARKET CATALOGUE HERE 6 PM sunday through wed 7:00 AM TO PRE-ORDER & PRE-PAY:
CURBSIDE PICKUP AT THE SOUTH BARN THURS, 3-5:30 P.M.
If 5:30 is too tight for your post-work pickup, contact us at email@example.com to see whether we can work out an alternative!
Please bring your receipt (electronically or print) and come on into the Market to pick up your order. If you would like us to do a contactless delivery out to your car, phone our number, (603) 267-5002 and pop open your trunk. We’ll be outside asap.
pre-order sides, breads, desserts for your thanksgiving table
At Gilmanton’s Own Market we are grateful to our local farmers, artists, and artisans for all they do, and we celebrate them by offering their products at our nonprofit market. We are also grateful to our whole community for everything they do, and strive to serve you all every week, every month of the year.
Think local for Thanksgiving — thank the farmers, artists, and artisans of our community by shopping with us for your holiday needs. This year, as always, you can pre-order side dishes, breads, and desserts that you pick up at the Market Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving.
to preorder thanksgiving dishes, CLick “click here” (just below) to download a form you can fill in and either bring to the market during open hours or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS WEEK AT GILMANTON’S OWN MARKET (November 15-21)
At The South Barn Farm Market, 741 Province Rd., Gilmanton
Fall Hours: Thursday 3-5:30, Saturday 10-3, Sunday 11-3. (No Fridays)
- DISHES FOR YOUR THANKSGIVING TABLE! Gilmanton’s Own provides a great offering of side dishes, breads and baked goods and desserts for your Thanksgiving table. Preorder and pick them up on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. Find the order form at gilmantonsown.com and in the Market at the checkout counter. Return the form by Sunday, November 21, pick up your orders on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving.
- Provincial Palate Prepared Dishes made by Sarah Welcome – order now through Wednesday morning 7 am the Online Catalogue (gilmantonsown.com) : Black Bean & Smoked Ham Soup; Wilted Kale & Roasted Potato Salad; Russian Cabbage Pie (tender cabbage tucked in phyllo pastry); Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff. You can pre-order Sarah’s dishes online or every Sunday at the Market during our regular hours.
- Plenty of great gift items for everyone on your list. Lots of new items, gifts for everyone! No supply chain issues – Everything we have is from local farmers, artists, & artisans. Buy Local. Shop Small Businesses.
- You can purchase Gilmanton’s Own Market Gift Certificates: any amount!
- Gilmanton’s Own Market is not open on Thanksgiving Day.
GILMANTON’S OWN MARKET WINS!
2021 BEST OF THE LAKES SILVER WINNER OF PLACE TO BUY MEAT
You never know who is going to visit gilmanton’s own:
Governor Sununu stops by to help open the Market and sample some of its fare!
WHERE IS THE SOUTH BARN FARM MARKET?
GILMANTON’S OWN AT The South Barn FARM MARKET, 741 PROVINCE RD., GILMANTON
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO OUR VENDORS ARE?
SEE THE LIST AND CONTACT INFORMATION AT WHO ARE OUR VENDORS
We’re always looking for new local vendors!!!
Greetings, Farmers, Artists, & Artisans in the Belknap/Merrimack Counties Region: Please consider joining us!
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO TO BE A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY FARM MARKET:
- Check out Information for Vendors (where the application is also located) at https://gilmantonsown.wordpress.com/info-for-vendors/ . All information vendors need is there, including info on prices, fees, volunteer options, rules, etc. There is a Vendor Application form there you can use to propose products.
- If you are a returning vendor drop us a note to email@example.com or fill out a Vendor Addendum to tell us about any new products you want to offer.
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions.
The 2020 Gilmanton’s Own, Inc Prospectus & Annual Report is available here.
Contact! Here’s how to be in touch with Gilmanton’s Own:
Email email@example.com .
Visit our Facebook page Gilmanton’s Own .
Follow us on Twitter @ Contact a member of the Board of Directors.
Write real physical mail to us: Gilmanton’s Own, Inc., P.O. Box 223, Gilmanton, NH 03237.
Phone us during Market Hours at (603) 267-5002
Gilmanton’s Own, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to support local farmers, artists, and artisans as well as the whole community by selling products grown or made in the local Belknap/Merrimack Counties region. The Market is open April through December multiple days a week. We welcome all potential vendors to contact us for more information.