VISIT GILMANTON’S OWN MARKET AT THE
THE SOUTH BARN FARM MARKET, 741 PROVINCE RD., GILMANTON THURSDAY 3-5:30, SATURDAY, 10-4, and sunday 11-3
AND GILMANTON’S OWN ONLINE
AVAILABLE SUNDAY EVENINGS THRU WEDNESdAY 7 AM FOR PRE-ORDER/PRE-PAY FOR Thursday PICKUP, 3-5:30
FOR GILMANTON’S OWN ONLINE ENTER HERE:
Pick up your order at the South Barn THURSDAYS, 3-5:30
FOR GIVING TUESDAY: PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO GILMANTON’S OWN. CLICK ON “DONATION” UNDER FEATURED ITEMS IN THE ONLINE CATALOGUE.
GILMANTON’S OWN MARKET WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
November 28-December 4, 2022
To see the newsletter in its full original format (with GREAT pictures) Click THIS IMAGE, BELOW:
- Chef Sarah Baldwin Welcome’s special dishes of the week: order online now through Wed 7 a.m. and pickup at the Market Thursday.
- Charcuterie Platter (assortment of salamis, cheeses and deviled eggs)
- Stuffed Cabbage Soup – hearty soup with beef, tomato, rice and tender cabbage
- Fish Cakes and Cole Slaw
- Spaghetti Squash Lasagna – layers of beef, spaghetti squash, vegetables and cheeses
- Fresh Fish and Seafood from the Daily Haul!
- Flounder ($16.50)
- Haddock ($15.99)
- Provisions & Produce:New this week we have … his week: locally-grown apples, beets, Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, cranberries, garlic, head lettuce, kale, microgreens, mushrooms, onions, potatoes (assorted), spinach, sweet potatoes, tomatillos and watermelon radish.
- Beth’s GF Goodies (Wolfeboro NH) are restocked. Beth makes the most delicious gluten free breads – so many to try, including Turkish Sesame, Five Cheese, Anadama, Pumpernickel, Onion & Garlic and Cinnamon Raisin. And her cupcakes and sweet treats are tasty too!
- Who doesn’t love pizza? We now carry pizza dough from Terra Cotta Pasta Co (Dover NH). Top it with Valicenti Pasta Farm (Hollis NH) red sauce, local cheese, some seasonal veggies or local meat and you’ve got a quick, delicious, locally-sourced meal!
- Gift Ideas in the Market: Love the smell of a NH forest? This week we are fully stocked with the wonderful scents of Kate’s Candle Co. – a small, family-run business located in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire.
Check them out along with all the new products our other local artisans are bringing in!
It can be easy to think only philanthropists, policymakers and grant-makers have the resources to fund what matters most.
Giving Tuesday recognizes that individuals can drive an enormous amount of positive change by choosing everyday actions and behaviors rooted in generosity.
Your past generosity has made it possible for us to invest in a better market for you.
Our raised flower and herb beds, the light filtering shades that lower our energy costs and consumption, and the Grab ‘n Go refrigerated case that helps keep our produce at peek freshness are just a few examples of how your generosity has helped our community.
Give today using the DONATION button in the online catalogue or any day by going to our DONATION PAGE.