VISIT GILMANTON’S OWN MARKET AT THE
THE SOUTH BARN FARM MARKET, 741 PROVINCE RD., GILMANTON
GILMANTON’S OWN MARKET OPEN
GILMANTON’S OWN ONLINE AVAILABLE sunday evening THROUGH THURSDAY 7 AM FOR PRE-ORDER/PRE-PAY FOR SATURDAY PICKUP
GILMANTON’S OWN ONLINE IS OPEN NOW: ENTER HERE:
Pick up your order at the South Barn SATURDAY 10-4
GILMANTON’S OWN MARKET WEEKLY NEWSLETTER FOR
MARCH 27 – April 2, 2023
To see the newsletter in its full original format (with GREAT pictures) Click THIS IMAGE, BELOW:
- Pre-order Chef Sarah Baldwin Welcome’s delicious, warming dishes this week. Order now, pick up Thursday during Market hours.
- Charcuterie Platter – Assortment of salamis, cheeses and deviled eggs
- Creamy Mixed Vegetable Soup
- Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo with Jasmine Rice
- Maple Apple Pecan Bread Pudding
- Fish and Seafood from the Daily Haul! This week we have a great assortment of fresh-frozen fish (Fresh-frozen means it is frozen as soon as we get it — no sitting around). New this week:
- Salmon (Faroe Island)
- Also fine our delicious Flounder, Scallops, Gulf Pink Shrimp
- Fresh fish will be back Thursday, April 13!!
- Provisions & Produce: Fresh Fruits & Vegetables: This week we have premium cultivated and foraged specialty mushrooms from NH Mushroom Company (Tamworth NH), along with: apples, rainbow carrots, garlic, lettuce, mushrooms, onions (baby, yellow and red), parsnips, gold potatoes, spinach and watermelon radish.
Thinking about spring? We now have potted tulips available!
- Single bulb in a 4 inch pot for $2.00
- Three bulbs in a terra cotta pot for $10.50.
- News & Events: Laconia Daily Sun Best of the Lakes! Vote every day and you can vote on more than 1 device! That means, if you have a smart phone, a laptop and an iPad you can vote 3 times each day!
- We are nominated in all of the categories listed below. Please vote for us in each one.
- Best Place to Buy Meat (2021 and 2022 Silver Winner, and no wonder! We offer many cuts of local beef, chicken, lamb, and pork. All our meat comes from local farms worked by farmers who care for their animals and treat them well. )
- Best Farm/Farmstand: (Your year-round, non-profit volunteer-run farm market offering local products only)
- Best Place to Buy Gifts: (Year-round, non-profit source of locally-produced bath & body products, jewelry, clothing items, art, artisanal product and gift foods)
- Best Nonprofit Organization (all-volunteer organization supporting local farmers, artists, artisans, and the whole local community)
- Best Bakery: (large, varied range of fresh and frozen local breads and sweets, including a huge selection of gluten-free items)
- Best Ice Cream: (yum)
Organizations win only if their supporters vote every day!
- Artisan Accent: Killer Bear Jewelry and Cards, Mary Alice McCulloch (Gilmanton NH)
Mary Alice handcrafts fine art jewelry, creating necklaces, earrings and pins from Japanese decorative paper, metal, wood and beads. The results are beautiful, one-of-a-kind treasures. She also collaborates with her daughter Alyssa to create fun greeting cards that combine photos and clay figures. Be sure to check them out.