THE SOUTH BARN FARM MARKET, 741 PROVINCE RD., GILMANTON
NEW HOURS AT THE MARKET: SATURDAYS ONLY, 10-4
THE ONLINE CATALOGUE OPENS SATURDAY EVENINGS THRU THURSDAYS 7 AM FOR PRE-ORDER TO PICKUP SATURDAY
GILMANTON’S OWN ONLINE! OPEN SATURDAY EVENINGS THRU THURSDAY 7 AM FOR PRE-ORDER/PRE-PAY FOR SATURDAY PICKUP
CURBSIDE PICKUP AT THE SOUTH BARN SATURDAYS 10-4 .
THIS WEEK AT GILMANTON’S OWN MARKET January 16-22
OPEN SATURDAY JANUaRY 22, 10-4
At The South Barn Farm Market, 741 Province Rd., Gilmanton
- WHY SHOULD YOU PRE-ORDER THROUGH THE ONLINE CATALOG?
- Make sure you get the pick of what’s available – best choice among our wonderful locally baked items. Some things run out!
- If you want Huckins Farm fabulous dairy goods – milk, cream, cheeses, yoghurt, kefir: please pre-order through the catalog so we know how much to have in stock. With a once-a-week market this is very important!
- Sarah Welcome’s delicious prepared foods: leave the cooking to us, but you have to pre-order!
- Ready-to-eat prepared dishes by Sarah Welcome, now available for pre-order to pick up at the Market on Saturday: Asian Chicken, Vegetable & Noodle Soup; Roasted Vegetable & Quinoa Stuffed Winter Squash; Charcuterie Board – Salamis, Cheeses, Crackers & Spreads
- So many great vegetables and produce in the Market, all locally grown: beets, carrots, lettuce, microgreens, mushrooms, onions, parsnips, potatoes, squash, watermelon radishes and more. Do you miss summer fruits? We have beautiful frozen local blueberries.
- We’ve read about meat shortages in supermarkets. Not a problem for Gilmanton’s Own. We’ve got a great supply of gorgeous local beef, lamb, pork, and chicken. Lots of cuts.
- It’s cold out! Have you already lost your mittens or hat? Check out our great collection of home-made knitted and crocheted winter clothing: mittens, hats, scarves, cowls, and more. Beautiful work. Great for winter birthday presents. And do you need a baby gift? We’ve got hand-crocheted baby blankets.
GILMANTON’S OWN MARKET WINS!
2021 BEST OF THE LAKES SILVER WINNER OF PLACE TO BUY MEAT
You never know who is going to visit gilmanton’s own:
Governor Sununu stops by to help open the Market and sample some of its fare!
WHERE IS THE SOUTH BARN FARM MARKET?
GILMANTON’S OWN AT The South Barn FARM MARKET, 741 PROVINCE RD., GILMANTON
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO OUR VENDORS ARE?
SEE THE LIST AND CONTACT INFORMATION AT WHO ARE OUR VENDORS
We’re always looking for new local vendors!!!
Greetings, Farmers, Artists, & Artisans in the Belknap/Merrimack Counties Region: Please consider joining us!
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO TO BE A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY FARM MARKET:
- Check out Information for Vendors (where the application is also located) at https://gilmantonsown.wordpress.com/info-for-vendors/ . All information vendors need is there, including info on prices, fees, volunteer options, rules, etc. There is a Vendor Application form there you can use to propose products.
- If you are a returning vendor drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a Vendor Addendum to tell us about any new products you want to offer.
- Write to us at email@example.com to ask any questions.
The 2020 Gilmanton’s Own, Inc Prospectus & Annual Report is available here.
Contact! Here’s how to be in touch with Gilmanton’s Own:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Visit our Facebook page Gilmanton’s Own .
Follow us on Twitter @ Contact a member of the Board of Directors.
Write real physical mail to us: Gilmanton’s Own, Inc., P.O. Box 223, Gilmanton, NH 03237.
Phone us during Market Hours at (603) 267-5002
Gilmanton’s Own, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to support local farmers, artists, and artisans as well as the whole community by selling products grown or made in the local Belknap/Merrimack Counties region. The Market is open April through December multiple days a week. We welcome all potential vendors to contact us for more information.