THE SOUTH BARN FARM MARKET, 741 PROVINCE RD., GILMANTON
NEW FALL HOURS:
3-5:30 ThurS, 10-3 SAT, 11-3 SUN. (NO FRIDAY OPENING)
Be sure to pick up you GO Loyalty Card: Visit the Market 10 time, buy at least $5 of goods, and get a 10% discount on your 10th visit
GILMANTON’S OWN ONLINE! STILL OPEN FOR THURS PICKUP
ENTER THE MARKET CATALOGUE HERE 6 PM sunday through wed 7:00 AM TO PRE-ORDER & PRE-PAY:
CURBSIDE PICKUP AT THE SOUTH BARN THURS, 3-5:30 P.M.
If 5:30 is too tight for your post-work pickup, contact us at email@example.com to see whether we can work out an alternative!
Please bring your receipt (electronically or print) and come on into the Market to pick up your order. If you would like us to do a contactless delivery out to your car, phone our number, (603) 267-5002 and pop open your trunk. We’ll be outside asap.
THIS WEEK AT GILMANTON’S OWN MARKET (October 18-24)
At The South Barn Farm Market, 741 Province Rd., Gilmanton
Fall Hours: Thursday 3-5:30, Saturday 10-3, Sunday 11-3. (No Fridays)
- Fall is at its height now, and most seasonal farmer’s markets are closed. But Farm Market season at Gilmanton’s Own Market goes on for 12 months a year! Gilmanton’s Own continues its fall hours until the new year: Thursdays 3-5:30, Saturdays 10-3, Sundays 11-3. Starting in January until the spring season, the Market will be open on Saturdays.
- Gilmanton’s Own Online (gilmantonsown.com) is open now until Wed. 7 a.m. to preorder for pickup Thurs 3-5:30. Don’t miss out on the great products you want, including Sarah’s prepared dishes.
- Provincial Palate Prepared Dishes made by Sarah Welcome: Roasted Garlic & Winter Squash Bisque; Mexican Quiche (beef, fresh salsa and cheddar); Pasta Carbonara (smoked pork, peas & creamy butter sauce). Look under Provincial Palate Weekly Offerings in the online catalogue.
- Lots of Great New Products at Gilmanton’s Own Market! We’ve been expanding our offerings. Check it out:
- Green Bee Honey Soda
- Valicenti Pasta: Delicious ravioli, different flavors, some gluten-free
- Valicenti Pasta Sauce: aka “Red Gravy”
- Pop Zup Popcorn: cheddar & salt
- Castelton and Mill Cove Crackers: salt, rosemary
- Walpole Creamery Ice Cream: vanilla
- Farmhouse Chocolates, Vermints, Maine Coast Energy Bars
- Snow Family Farm Dried Flower Ornaments and Paper Weights
GILMANTON’S OWN MARKET WINS!
2021 BEST OF THE LAKES SILVER WINNER OF PLACE TO BUY MEAT
You never know who is going to visit gilmanton’s own:
Governor Sununu stops by to help open the Market and sample some of its fare!
WHERE IS THE SOUTH BARN FARM MARKET?
GILMANTON’S OWN AT The South Barn FARM MARKET, 741 PROVINCE RD., GILMANTON
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO OUR VENDORS ARE?
SEE THE LIST AND CONTACT INFORMATION AT WHO ARE OUR VENDORS
We’re always looking for new local vendors!!!
Greetings, Farmers, Artists, & Artisans in the Belknap/Merrimack Counties Region: Please consider joining us!
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO TO BE A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY FARM MARKET:
- Check out Information for Vendors (where the application is also located) at https://gilmantonsown.wordpress.com/info-for-vendors/ . All information vendors need is there, including info on prices, fees, volunteer options, rules, etc. There is a Vendor Application form there you can use to propose products.
- If you are a returning vendor drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a Vendor Addendum to tell us about any new products you want to offer.
- Write to us at email@example.com to ask any questions.
The 2020 Gilmanton’s Own, Inc Prospectus & Annual Report is available here.
Contact! Here’s how to be in touch with Gilmanton’s Own:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Visit our Facebook page Gilmanton’s Own .
Follow us on Twitter @ Contact a member of the Board of Directors.
Write real physical mail to us: Gilmanton’s Own, Inc., P.O. Box 223, Gilmanton, NH 03237.
Phone us during Market Hours at (603) 267-5002
Gilmanton’s Own, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to support local farmers, artists, and artisans as well as the whole community by selling products grown or made in the local Belknap/Merrimack Counties region. The Market is open April through December multiple days a week. We welcome all potential vendors to contact us for more information.