THE SOUTH BARN FARM MARKET, 741 PROVINCE RD., GILMANTON
OPEN EVERY WEEK THURSDAYS 3-5:30 and SATURDAYS, 10-4
ENTER HERE FOR GILMANTON’S OWN ONLINE, AVAILABLE SATURDAY EVENINGS THRU WEDNESdAY 7 AM FOR PRE-ORDER/PRE-PAY FOR Thursday PICKUP, 3-5:30
Pick up your order at the South Barn THURSDAYS, 3-5:30
GILMANTON’S OWN MARKET WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
May 15-21, 2022
At the South Barn Farm Market, 741 Province Rd., Gilmanton
- FRESH FISH IS NOW AVAILABLE for pre-order, then pickup on THURSDAY!
- This week we have HADDOCK and POLLOCK, very fresh from New Hampshire Community Seafood. One pound filet packs for $13 each. All great for cooking almost any way you like fish!
- Not familiar with Atlantic Pollock? Also known as Boston Bluefish, or Blue Cod, they are relate to cod and haddock, white and flaky flesh, with a little more flavor. Very healthy, it can be cooked many different ways.
- It’s important to preorder online to be sure you get the fresh fish you want. We freeze any fish that is left at the end of Thursday Market.
- This week’s menu of delicious, healthy dishes prepared by Sarah Welcome, now available for pre-order through the Online Catalogue for pickup on THURSDAY during Market hours:
- Charcuterie Platter (assortment of salamis, cheeses, & deviled eggs)
- Spicy Thai Carrot & Ginger Soup
- Spinach & Mushroom Quiche
- Fish Cakes & Cole Slaw
- Need a Graduation Gift or Card? Check out Gilmanton’s Own Market for something local and memorable.
- Lovely Mushrooms and Mushroom Products: We’re trying something new: instead of pre—packing fresh mushrooms, we’re selling them in bulk. Shiitakes and Oysters from the NH Mushroom Company, as much or little as you want to buy of either or both. We offer a wide range of Dunk’s Mushroom Products: pot pies, soups, jerky, pulled oyster mushrooms, and much more.
- Do you love Garlic as much as we do ? We’ve got a great range of garlic and garlic products. Garlic bulbs from Snow Family Farm and Still Seeking Farm. Black Garlic from Lindon Garlic and Snow Family Farm. Garlic Powder. And more: Garlic Scape Pesto (Still Seeking Farm). Garlic & Dill Chevre (Slowly But Shirley). Roasted Garlic Jelly. Roasted Garlic Yo-Cheese. Garlic Sausages and Salamis.
- Gilmanton’s Own Market is a great source for locally-grown, chemical-free plant starts for your garden. Offering what can go in the ground when you buy it. More each week! Now available:
- Flowers: Primroses, Lupine, Irises (mixed colors), Day Lilies (orange), Phlox (mixed colors), Sedum, Yarrow (yellow)
- Herbs: Chives, Rosemary, Lemon Balm, Salad Burnet (a green that tastes like cucumber), Peppermint